Regardless if you are the manager of a Human Resources department, or maybe you are part of such a department, or even you own a business which involves recruiting and maintaining a good relationship with your employees, there is this course especially created to help you interact with the people working in the company. Human Resources Management is a very important matter in a company so it deserves special attention.
A Human Resources Coordinator not only takes care of the employees’ salaries, but he also needs the skills to have a good collaboration with the employees as he deals with solving employee problems too. The course, a very practical one, helps you develop the abilities and skills to become a good Human Resources Manager.
- Highlighting the HR department’s value as a strategic partner within the company
- Applying the strategic aspects of human resources planning
- Identifying the need of staff, projecting and analysing the open positions
- Analyzing and evaluating the activity according to the job description
- The effective handling of the recruitment process by implementing a policy and recruitment procedures
- Implementing the link between integration, socializing and forming work groups
- Understanding the importance of motivation and work satisfaction in direct link with performance
- How to become a successful coach and mentor?
- Understanding the legal notions of labor law
- „Train the Trainers”, The Open University Business School, Marea Britanie
- „Management of Small and Medium Entreprises”, SCIENTER “Centro di Richerche e Servizi Avanzati per la Formazione” , Bologna, Italia
- „Coaching for Executive Teams”, Metasystem, Franța
- „Team Development „, Metasystem, Franța
- „Transactional Analysis in the Organisations „, Personal Skills Development
- „Coaching in Training”, RoCoach
- „Coaching for Executive Teams”, RoCoach
Romania, the United Kingdom, Moldova, China, India, Irak, Syria are just a few countries where I instructed over 7000 managers who are proving successful coaching skills and being an exceptional leadership initiator. My friends joke about me saying that I am one of the pioneers of management development in Romania, and I believe them.
Education and professional certificates
- Bucharest Polytechnic Institute, Faculty of Machine Building Technology, Specialization of Machine Construction Technology (1986-1991)
- The Open University Business School, Management, Professional Diploma in Management (1993-1997), UK
- The Open University Business School, Management, Master of Business Administration (MBA) (1999-2003), UK
- Training Certificate, Romanian Banking Institute