TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Best Smart Consulting S.R.L. is a company registered in Romania with the registration number J40 / 2585/2007 and C.U.I. RO 21040008 within the Trade Register.
We allow access to our site and we may withdraw or modify the site without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is not available at any time or for a certain period. We may restrict access to some parts of our site or the entire site.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights appearing on our site and in the materials published on it, including, without limitation, trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, signs, videos, publications, reports and text. The use of our site and its content does not grant you any rights to our intellectual property or the intellectual property of third parties in our site and its content.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, distribute, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the services, web pages or materials on our site or computer codes with elements which are contained by it. Any use other than the one permitted under these terms may be made only with authorization.
Unless otherwise stated, third parties (e.g., business partners, government departments, customers, and associations) who post their content on our site retain full ownership of the copyright of their material.
The use of the site and the conduct of visitors
You may use our site (or any part of it) in accordance with all applicable laws relevant to the jurisdiction from which you access our site.
You agree that in using our site (or any part of it) you will not:
- Use our site in any way that may lead to the encouragement, acquisition or conduct of any criminal or illegal activities;
- Transfer files to or through our site that contain viruses, trojans, worms or anything else that is malicious or technologically harmful or that may interfere with, disrupt or disrupt the normal operation of our site;
- Introduce or transfer through the website’s material information that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, offensive, threatening, blasphemous, or material that may cause discomfort;
- Use our site in a manner that causes disruption, damage or malfunction of the site;
- Use our site in a manner that violates the rights of another person or company (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights or privacy rights);
- Do anything that would attempt to circumvent or interfere with any security features of our site;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part or component of our site, the server on which our site is hosted or any server, computer or database connected to our site;
- Upload files that contain an active hyperlink to another website.
You confirm that:
- All information and details provided by you to us (including upon registration, if applicable) are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times;
- You will comply with the restrictions on the use of our site, as provided in paragraph 4 and after otherwise provided in these terms;
- With respect to any material posted on our site, you have the right to do so and obtain all necessary licenses or approvals.
Transmission of information
Any ideas, suggestions, comments, concepts, know-how, information, techniques, text, photographs, graphics or other content (“materials”) that you submit or upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-property.
By submitting any material to us, you warrant that it will not:
- Be defamatory, libelous, obscene, offensive, threatening, or material that may cause discomfort or anxiety;
- Violate the legal rights of any other person;
- Violate copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, design rights, patents or other intellectual property or property rights of any kind anywhere in the world;
- Falsify or delete any copyright attributes, or otherwise remove any appropriate legal or proprietary notices;
We will not be held responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any material posted by you or any other user of the website.
Our legal obligations and limits on liability
We accept no liability for:
- Damage to the computer’s operating system or loss of data resulting from the use of our site or in connection with the download of any material posted, or on any site connected to it, unless such damage results from our negligence;
- Any loss, damage, expense, cost, delay or other liability (including, but not limited to, any financial loss, loss of profit) that you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation to any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or inability to access our site for any reason or any failure, error or delay in sending or receiving any notification or communication or training by post or any electronic medium).
All content on our site is provided on an “as is” basis.
Security and privacy
We process information about you in accordance with our privacy statement. You should read our privacy statement, which contains important information about the use of your personal data, other privacy information and our security processes and policies, and which are part of these terms. Using the website you agree to such processing and guarantee that all data provided by you is correct.
We may cooperate with any law enforcement or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or location of any person who violates or violates paragraph (4) or for the prevention or detection of crime or the detention or prosecution of offenders.
We may investigate any breach of these reported terms or complaints and take any action we deem appropriate (which may include, without limitation, the removal of any of your information, the issuance of warnings, the suspension, restriction or termination of access to and / or removing any materials from the website.
Changes to these terms
We may change these terms at any time. All such changes will take effect as soon as they are posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted those changes by your use of the website from that time.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In case of any dispute regarding these terms or any request that results from or is related to a visit to the website, the laws of Romania apply.
Data confidentiality is of particular importance to BEST SMART CONSULTING and we want to be open and transparent about the processing of personal data. Therefore, we have a policy that defines how your personal data is processed and protected.
Who is the operator of personal data?
SC BEST SMART CONSULTING SRL is the operator of the personal data you transmit to us and is responsible for your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation.
SC BEST SMART CONSULTING SRL
J40 / 2585/2007
Str. Tepes Voda Nr 130, Sector 2, Bucharest
Who has access to your data?
Your data can be transmitted within BEST SMART CONSULTING. The company will only act as a person authorized by the personal data controller and will process personal data on behalf of BEST SMART CONSULTING.
What is the legal basis for processing?
For each specific processing of personal data that we collect from you, we will inform you if the provision of personal data is required by regulations or if it is necessary to conclude a contract, if it is mandatory to provide us with personal data and what are the possible consequences if you refuse.
What are your rights?
Right of access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold about you. You can contact [email protected] who will provide you with your personal data by e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever BEST SMART CONSULTING processes your personal data by automatic means under your agreement or under an agreement, you have the right to obtain a transfer of a copy of your data in a frequently used structured format that can be processed automatically to you. or elsewhere. This includes only the personal data you have sent us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the right to complete incomplete personal data.
Right to delete data:
You have the right to delete any personal data processed by BEST SMART CONSULTING at any time, except in the following situations:
* you have an open order that has not yet been delivered;
* you have an unpaid debt to BEST SMART CONSULTING, regardless of the payment method;
* if you have made a purchase, we will retain your personal data in connection with your transaction in accordance with accounting law.
Right to object to processing based on a legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on your legitimate interest in BEST SMART CONSULTING. BEST SMART CONSULTING will not continue to process personal data unless we can demonstrate a legitimate reason for processing that prevails over your interests and rights or based on legal proceedings.
Right to oppose direct marketing:
You have the right to oppose direct marketing. You can unsubscribe from direct marketing by the following means:
* following the instructions in each marketing email;
How can you exercise your rights?
We place great importance on the protection of your personal data, and therefore we have dedicated customer support staff who handle your requests in connection with your rights mentioned above. Our staff is always at your disposal at [email protected]
Data protection officer:
We have appointed a data protection officer to ensure at all times that we process personal data in an open, accurate and legal manner. You can contact the data protection officer at [email protected]
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
If you believe that BEST SMART CONSULTING is processing your personal data incorrectly, you can contact us. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Privacy Notice Updates:
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is permanently available on our website. We will communicate any significant changes to the Privacy Notice, such as the purpose for which we use your personal data, the identity of the operator or your rights.
- LEGAL TOPICS
BEST SMART CONSULTING SRL undertakes to refund the value of the course/courses purchased online directly from BEST SMART CONSULTING SRL, in compliance with the terms and conditions established by this Policy.
The equivalent value of the course/courses purchased online is achieved by the complete cancellation of the order placed. It is not possible to partially cancel an order. The request for cancellation and refund must be made exclusively by the person who purchased the course (s).
The price paid is refunded within a maximum of 30 calendar days from the purchase of the course/courses. The right to cancel the order is recognized without being conditioned by the motivation of the withdrawal decision.
For clients who do not start the reimbursement procedure within 15 calendar days from the purchase of the course/courses, BEST SMART CONSULTING SRL has no obligation to reimburse, regardless of the reason for this decision.
The refund will be made using the same payment method as the one used for the initial transaction. For any refund, BEST SMART CONSULTING SRL will be able to charge a processing fee in the amount of 30 lei/course purchased. If an order containing several courses is canceled, the cancellation processing fee applies for each component part of the initial order. The processing fee covers the administrative costs incurred by BEST SMART CONSULTING SRL related to the cancellation of the order and the refund of the amounts collected. The processing fee will be offset by the amount to be refunded to the buyer, so that the amount to be received by the buyer will be equivalent to the amount initially paid, less the processing fee for each course.
- REIMBURSEMENT PROCESS
If a customer uses the refund policy, he must send an email to [email protected] stating the following:
Subject: BEST SMART CONSULTING Refund
The order number previously sent via the purchase confirmation email
Full name of the payer
Order invoice number
From the moment of sending the email, BEST SMART CONSULTING SRL assumes that the refund process will start, which can last at most 30 calendar days from the date of sending the return request.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract, as specified above.
- THE ORGANIZER’S FAULT
In the event that the course is canceled or postponed due to the fault of the organizer, he assumes the responsibility to return the amounts related to the course / courses, in full, within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of refund requests.
- CARD PAYMENT
- We accept cards with the Mastercard or Visa symbol.
- For your security *, all transactions are encrypted.
** If the credit card transaction is approved, the amount will be immediately blocked on the card, and you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. If you cancel the order, your debit balance will be refunded to your card. If the card transaction is not approved, your order will be canceled. Please contact us.