The course is aimed at employees of local action groups and people who want to pursue a career in an GAL organization.
Gaining knowledge on the verification of payment requests submitted by GAL beneficiaries as well as the preparation of payment requests related to operating and animation costs.
- Administrative verification of Payment Request Files;
- Technical and financial verification as well as the correctness of the preparation of documents related to DCP;
- Verification of the inclusion of payments in the validity of supply contracts, works, services;
- Request for clarifications;
- Analysis of the request for clarifications;
- Field visit + Field visit report;
- Payment authorization;
- Elaboration and transmission of the Centralizer of payment certificates;
- Informing the beneficiary about the payment;
- Completing the audit trail;
- Completion of the project;
- Preparation and transmission of specific situations;
- Archiving the files of payment requests;
- Submission and verification of the Declarations for staggering the submission of Payment Request Files;
- Forecast regarding the submission of Payment Request Files – Informing the beneficiary about the obligations he has in order to submit the payment request file – last installment / completion of the project implementation – Verification of the deadline for submission of Payment Request Files and notification of the beneficiary;
- Submission and verification to the LAG / OJFIR / CRFIR of the Payment Request Files – Submission and registration of the Payment Request Files.
Administrator at Rit Trade SRL, Neamţ County (consulting company in European funds)
Expert within the North East RDA from Piatra Neamț, ROP IB Directorate, Project Monitoring Service
Business information manager – Association of Romanian / Bucharest Communes
GAL Manager – Ştefan cel Mare Local Action Group Association, Iași County
Mentor Trainer appointed for Neamț County within the strategic project “Commune promoting the development of entrepreneurship in rural areas” – ACOR – Association of Romanian Communes, Bucharest
Financial Manager – S.C. Cristache Consulting S.R.L., B-dul Socola, Granit Business Center, Iași
Financing Specialist Economist and Financing Referent – S.C. CONEX Consulting S.R.L., Iasi
Commercial worker within the City Hall of Iași
- Local development strategy LAG „Colinele Iașilor” (No. IS5005 / 02.05.2012), selected for financing with 90 points, The EAFRD public value of the strategy is 850,000 Euro. The strategy includes a number of 57 projects, of which 22 projects contain environmental actions broken down by the following measures: 41,121, 41,312, 41,313, 41,322, 421 of the Leader Axis of the NRDP.
- “Acquisition of a garbage truck in Mogoșești, Iaşi county”;
- “Acquisition of a garbage truck in Mironeasa, Iași county”;
- “Acquisition of a bulldozer with accessories for road maintenance in Dagâța, Iași county”;
- “Modernization of the agricultural holding Dobircianu Codrin Nicolae”;
- „Modernization of the agricultural holding S.C. Agrimarvas S.R.L. ”;
- “Modernization of the agricultural holding Butnaru C. Constantin”;
- Modernization of the Slabu Ionel PFA agricultural holding;
- “Sighs, tears and pain”; “With you in the most difficult moments”.
- “Construction of agrotourism pension in Mogoșești, Iași county
I’m Iulia, I’m an economist and my passions are projects and talking to with people.
You will find me with a team or with a person who wants to access European funds. I went from writing and implementing projects funded by European funds to evaluating funding applications and monitoring project implementation.
I certainly know how to write a funding application and implement a project for a backhoe, a garbage truck, a farm or a funeral home.
And because I like to talk, sometimes too much, I share my experience as a trainer in the field of projects: from their management to fraud and irregularities, risks in implementation, preparation of payment requests and reimbursement.
Education and professional certificates:
- Faculty of Economics and Business Administration at Al. Ioan Cuza from Iași, specialization Banks and Stock Exchanges
- Master in “Project Management” specialization from Gh. Asachi Technical University of Iași, Programs Department
Specialization course “Public Procurement Expert”, DCG Development Consulting Group, Bucharest, Romania
Specialization course “Entrepreneurial skills”, DCG Development Consulting Group, Bucharest, Romania
Specialization course “Trainer of trainers”, DCG Development Consulting Group, Bucharest, Romania
Advanced course “Manager in tourism”, IRECSON, Iasi, Iasi County, Romania
Training course “Effective Management Consultancy”, ANIMMC – National Agency for Small and Medium Enterprises, Iasi, Iasi County, Romania
“Structural Funds” training course, ANIMMC – National Agency for Small and Medium Enterprises, Iași, Iași County, Romania
Participation diploma for graduating the course “Initiation in Trading. Business Opportunities ”, S.C. Profit Point S.R.L., Iași, Iași County, Romania
Graduation diploma of the workshop “Entrepreneurial Trainng Workshop”, Territorial Office of Small and Medium Enterprises Iași, Iași County, Romania through the EMPRETEC Program, managed by the National Agency of Small and Medium Enterprises