The owners and the chicken breeders for broilers who own farms with over 500 chicken, the course being mandatory in conformity with the legislative provisions included in the Dir. Cons. 43/2007/CE, transposed into national law by Ord. ANSVSA nr. 30/2010.
Slaughterhouses slaughtering less than 1,000 units of live animals for mammals or 150,000 units per year for poultry or rabbits are exempted from this provision (*).
For the above mentioned type of personnel the course is mandatory in conformity with the legislative provisions included in the Consumer Register nr. 1099/2009/CE referring to animal protection during slaughter.
The course presents in a brief manner the legislative provisions included in the Consumer Register nr. 1099/2009/CE referring to animal protection during slaughter.
The theme of the course is in conformity with the regulation stipulated by Dir. Cons. 43/2007/CE, transposed into national law by Ord. ANSVSA nr. 30/2010 for approving the sanitary veterinary norm on establishing minimum standards for the protection of chickens for meat production.
What does the course contain?
- Minimum standards for a holding intended for broilers
- Increased popular density practice requirements;
- Physiology, especially water and food needs, chick behavior and the concept of stress;
- Practical aspects of handling chicks, as well as capture, loading and transport;
- Emergency care for chicks, emergency slaughter, as well as methods for selecting chicks for slaughter, biosecurity measures.
- Faculty Dean, Facultatea de Medicină Veterinară-Universitatea Spiru Haret
- Head of Preclinic Disciplines, Universitatea Spiru Haret
- Peer reviewer – Science papers evaluator
- Evaluator – Project proposal evaluator, scholarships evaluator
- Evaluator – Veterinary Educational Program Evaluator
- Teacher – university lecturer
- Teacher – university assistant
- Veterinary doctor – Farm veterinary nurse
I’ve been a professor since forever, and since then I’ve been doing national and international research activities which I put into more than 90 articles. I am a teacher who is in love with her students and I am proud that they have become some super humans and that they are appreciated by their employers.
If you’re walking into a room and you hear people passionately talking about the welfare, hygiene and protection of the animals it means that you walked into my class room. I am pretty sure that you will want to join us and participate in our interactive discussions.
Education and professional certificates:
Institutul Agronomic Nicolae Bălcescu din București, Facultatea de Medicină Veterinară – Doctor Medic Veterinar/ seria E31/10.10.1987
Institutul Agronomic Nicolae Bălcescu din București, Facultatea de Medicină Veterinară – Specialization – Toxicology, Farmacology
Graduation certificate – Coach Program
Participation certificate – Process improvement manager course
Participation certificate – Current problems of farm animal welfare in an Enlarged Europe
Participation certificate – Superior education quality evaluator course
Participation certificate – Pigs welfare during transportation and slaughter
Consultancy certificate – Applying community aquis in environment proctection