The topics of the course are the ones mentioned in the legislative provisions included in the Consumer Register nr. 1099/2009/CE:
• Manipulation and caring for the animals before immobilization them
• Immobilization of the animals for stunning and slaughtering
• Stunning the animals
• Evaluating the stunning of the animals
• Immobilization and suspension of alive animals
• Bleeding alive animals
• Animal Slaughter
• Depopulationg the exploitations
This course is addressing the staff and the people responsible of the welfare of the animals from slaughterhouses, the staff involved in performing the killing operations and related operations , the staff involved in performing the following operations: unloading, manipulation of the animals, immobilization, stunning, bleeding and slaughter.
Slaughterhouses slaughtering less than 1,000 units of live animals for mammals or 150,000 units per year for poultry or rabbits are exempted from this provision. (*)
For the above mentioned type of personnel the course is mandatory in conformity with the legislative provisions included in the Consumer Register nr. 1099/2009/CE referring to animal protection during slaughter.
The course presents in a brief manner the legislative provisions included in the Consumer Register nr. 1099/2009/CE referring to animal protection during slaughter.
- Faculty Dean, Facultatea de Medicină Veterinară-Universitatea Spiru Haret
- Head of Preclinic Disciplines, Universitatea Spiru Haret
- Peer reviewer – Science papers evaluator
- Evaluator – Project proposal evaluator, scholarships evaluator
- Evaluator – Veterinary Educational Program Evaluator
- Teacher – university lecturer
- Teacher – university assistant
- Veterinary doctor – Farm veterinary nurse
I’ve been a professor since forever, and since then I’ve been doing national and international research activities which I put into more than 90 articles. I am a teacher who is in love with her students and I am proud that they have become some super humans and that they are appreciated by their employers.
If you’re walking into a room and you hear people passionately talking about the welfare, hygiene and protection of the animals it means that you walked into my class room. I am pretty sure that you will want to join us and participate in our interactive discussions.
Education and professional certificates:
Institutul Agronomic Nicolae Bălcescu din București, Facultatea de Medicină Veterinară – Doctor Medic Veterinar/ seria E31/10.10.1987
Institutul Agronomic Nicolae Bălcescu din București, Facultatea de Medicină Veterinară – Specialization – Toxicology, Farmacology
Graduation certificate – Coach Program
Participation certificate – Process improvement manager course
Participation certificate – Current problems of farm animal welfare in an Enlarged Europe
Participation certificate – Superior education quality evaluator course
Participation certificate – Pigs welfare during transportation and slaughter
Consultancy certificate – Applying community aquis in environment proctection